Sunday, July 15, 2012

creative experiencing book review to appear in AJTP


I found out today that I'll be publishing my review of Hartshorne's Creative Experiencing (preview HERE and HERE) in an upcoming issue of American Journal of Theology and Philosophy.  It'll be some months before the review appears, but I'm glad to have it in there as the European Journal of Pragmatism and Philosophy said the review had to be an essay, but at last minute.  So, AJTP is the better venue for the review and I am glad that all worked out.

Also in American Journal of Theology and Philosophy you'll find my review of Pugliese's The One, the Many, and the Trinity: Joseph A. Bracken and the Challenge of Process Metaphysics.  There's much in Puglieses's book about Whitehead and process theology, for those interested.  That review should appear in the next issue.